Laser Imaging, Detection and Ranging (LIDAR) data are valuable for developing digital elevation models. The LIDAR point cloud also contains features beyond just the points representing bare earth. This webinar focuses on quality control checks on LIDAR datasets and feature extraction (specifically building footprints) from the LIDAR point cloud.
- Alan Lulloff, PE, CFM - ASFPM Flood Science Center
- Lewis Graham - Chief Technical Officer, GeoCue Group Inc.
- Webinar Logistics - Jason Hochschild, ASFPM Flood Science Center
- Introduction - Alan Lulloff
- LIDAR QA/QC - Lewis Graham
- Building Footprint Feature Extraction - Lewis Graham