ASFPM has established a subcommittee of the Mapping and Engineering Standards Committee to focus on the Cooperating Technical Partner program. This subcommittee is co-chaired by Thuy Patton with the Colorado Water Conservation Board and Carey Johnson with the Kentucky Department for Environmental Protection. The goal is to help identify mechanisms to measure successes and share best practices among mapping partners. This web meeting is intended to help meet these goals.
Please note that viewing a webinar recording is not eligible for Continuing Education Credit.
Cooperating Technical Partners Information Exchange Webinars given to date:
- Vertical Datums - How they Impact Modeling & Mapping - March 29, 2017
- Hydrology Review - Coordinating with Federal Agencies - December 14, 2016
- Identifying and Preserving High-Water Mark Data - October 25, 2016
- Elevation Data Collection using LiDAR - May 19, 2016
- Accessing Flood Study Engineering Models - February 17, 2016
- First Order Approximations - October 14, 2015
- Digitizing Unmodernized FIRMs - December 10, 2014